Friday, January 11, 2013

Almost Forgot This One!

Can not believe I already almost forgot to update my blog. I feel so ashamed. Well anyways, since I don't have anything important to say, I will just give all of my ghost followers a quick update. I have been watching Claymore recently, almost done with that. Got back into Minecraft and I play on a couple servers, Azura Creative and Hive Server, both of which are creative servers, that have high expectations. Originally these servers were one called Planet Cube, but there was a fight a guess between a couple of admins and so it got split, although most of the members play on both. I have been hating my computer because I play on a mac, some games like League of Legends and Ragnarok Online 2, which I started playing, are run on a virtual machine on my mac, which really sucks because already my mac is one of the worst ones you can buy. But anyways, I don't have anything else noteworthy to talk about today.

Tuturu

No comments:

Post a Comment