Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Depressing Post

Hello all my non-existant followers. Yea, this is my first blog, where I will just post anything I want to, because I can. I don't have a social life so don't be expecting stuff about relationships and such (insert forever alone meme). This blog will probably be me posting video game stuff. Lately I've been playing League of Legends, Dungeon Defenders, Awesomenauts and am trying to learn Starcraft 2. I do build stuff in Minecraft occasionally, when I get time, and will do requests if you guys want me too. But, I don't know, I play on a Mac, so don't expect videos, or good games soon. I play with SleepyGamer, and you can find his blog here http://sleepygaminglol.blogspot.com/, as well as a couple other people, but you wont find them blogging, yet. That is all.

Oh, and

TUTURU

No comments:

Post a Comment